The PM's mission is to lead, animate, coordinate and manage IT teams and their resources and to ensure the quality of the services of the apps and services by ensuring the optimization of costs.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Define and supervise projects while ensuring quality of service and security;
- Take ownership of the Repository data models (BCC base Clients / Contracts, Tariff / Products);
- Participate in the meetings of the domain (Project Committee, Maintenance Committee, Incident Monitoring Committee, etc.);
- Understand and challenge the needs of the profession;
- Reporting, progress, estimation of expenses and the rest to be done in man days, commitment of estimated charges in man days, escalation of alerts and risks;
- Manage the relationship with Customers and Partners;
- Ensure that the objectives of the team are met in their CHANGE activities;
- Coordinate and pilot the projects on which the Repositories team is facing other contributors;
- Maintain the load plan - together with TEAM LEAD:
- Enforce delivery milestones;
- Enforce budget and commitments man days.