During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
• To contribute to the data reporting process for the UK IRM and provide to the IT Risk Manager for qualitative assessment.
• To work with the global data owners to focus on improvement of data quality for Applications, Projects, People and Vendors for the UK perimeter.
• To contribute to the IT Risk Officer remediation task lists for improvement of IT control compliance.
• To provide regional IT Risk Officers for regions outside of the UK with remediation tasks for which the UK is dependent on.
• To produce ad hoc reports to deep-dive into specific topics for the IT Risk Manager.
• To collect requirements on reporting and tooling from the UK IRM team and follow up with the global ITRM program.
• To shadow all aspects of the ITRM process in the UK in respect of personal education and growth within the team.
• Stay connected with Regional IT Risk Officers to collect information on global differences in Reporting and Remediation approaches to promote global syndication.
• Assist with the automation of applicable IT Risk processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.