Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
-Strong presentation skills, demonstrable ability to present data into a concise and consistent message.
-A well-rounded worker with analytical, research, and organizational skills
-High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential and otherwise sensitive matters professionally and with the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
-The candidate will communicate with technology teams, information security and business representatives, therefore an ability to break-down technical concepts to non-technical explanations will be highly beneficial.
-An interest in developing knowledge of investment banking / financing business products
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The aim of our Service Unit (GBSU) is to deliver day-to-day services to GBIS Business Units and their clients to accelerate the transformation. GBSU is organised under the following structure:
A transversal client group
Eight service and product orientated entities
A transversal data entity
Seven centres of expertise
Within each of these groups are dedicated Information Technology (IT) teams who are aligned with the mandate of the Support Unit groups.
The aim of the IT teams of GBIS is to translate ideas into action by combining the strength of expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking.
IT works to ensure that it delivers the services the businesses need to compete and to serve Société Générale's clients. The objective is to deliver production services in a well-controlled and cost-effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems and infrastructure that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
• Delivering IT services and solutions that enable GBIS to deliver its business objectives.
• Ensuring a cost effective, high quality, flexible and well controlled production service for business applications systems and IT infrastructure (service delivered by RESG/GTS).
• Facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory rules, growth in needs, adherence to market business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment.
The current VIE position is within one of the centre of Expertise RPM. GBSU/RPM is the department in charge of steering IT Risks & Production:
• Defining, consolidating and steering all production indicators (KSI, SLA, etc.);
• Coordinating major production operations (IT and RESG/GTS): applicative releases, infrastructure changes, etc.;
• Ensuring consistency of production practices & tools across GBIS and animating related communities of practices;
• Deploying and steering IT Risk Management processes, while respecting policies defined with GBSU/RMO and GBSU/DCS;
Managing transversal Production transformation projects.
An opportunity for a VIE to either have an introduction to or enhance their knowledge of industry standard approaches for:
o IT Risk, the governance of the framework surrounding it
o IT Control Frameworks
o IT Management
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.