Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow.
The Future is You!
Within the Société Générale group, you will join the ITIM (Innovation, Technologies, Informatique pour les Métiers) team, which is the IT entity in charge of IT security. The IT Risk Analyst is in charge with handling the requests received from various departments following the procedures from the internal catalogue of services.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Evaluate the Operational Risks of the ITIM department;
- Annual assessment of risks and their moderation mechanisms for the SU;
- Management of losses and quasi-losses of the ITIM SU in coordination with the other BU / SU
- Management of Operational Risk processes (Permanent Monitoring, Certification of user rights, Risk management of the Outsourced Services portfolio, Crisis management and User Fallback Plans);
- Support for new projects in the evaluation of Operational Risks;
- Acculturation of SU managers to Operational Risks;
- Participate in the Group work of the IT Sector and the RISQ OPE Sector on the perimeter (incidents / losses and KRI / KPI);
- Update the procedures of the entrusted activities.
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT Risk environment;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Good knowledge of Operational Risks topics;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, with focus on Excel macros et VBA;
- Knowledge of Operational Risks and process management Incidents;
- Understanding of Operational Risk assessment;
- High level of attention to detail and ability to retrieve and work with information from different tools and applications;
- Fast and independent learner, able to work both with and without fixed procedures;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT application);
- Team spirit and confidentiality skills.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.