Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services team which manages the IT infrastructure for Société Générale group, worldwide. As an IT Security Manager, you will have to take care of the team locally (yearly appraisal, workload management), and ensure a strong reporting link towards SOC France.
As services are totally provided by SG EBS team (DLP, Security Exceptions Management), the IT Security Manager will be responsible of providing KPI for those services.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Ensure Security Operations Centre team management;
- Monthly Workload management;
- Follow-up of SOC activities;
- Support of SOC local team;
- Organization of team meetings;
- Participation at board SOC;
- Propose control improvements and optimization, contribution to control design/procedure;
- Distribute tasks according to the profiles and the qualifications;
- Contribute to the efficiency of the team and to his good organization;
- Ensure industrialization of the activities and propose improvement action (automation of process);
- Ensure weekly reporting and provide dashboard;
- Develop steering (reporting, dashboard, escalation process) of SOC EBS services - DLP, SPAM/Phishing, Security Derogations Management - in link with SOC France teams (cyberdefense, cybergovernance).