You will have the following main reponsibilities:
Major Incident Management
Process Management & Steering
- The IT Service Management Specialist will participate in Shift (Asia hours) as part of FTS (Follow The Sun) Support to ensure the smooth operation of IT Production Control Tower.
The IT Service Management Specialist will be the Guardian of various IT Production Processes in Asia :
- Participate in various Local & Global Forums to contribute to the Continuous Improvement & Natural Evolution of these processes (due to new regulatory requirement or new business needs)
- Produce the KPIs of these processes to facilitate the Monitoring & Steering of these processes.
- Ensure good knowledge & practice of these processes, via Trainings to his/her colleagues.
- Support / accompany the deployment of new IT processes along with the implementation of ITRM (IT Risk Management) Framework in Asia.
The IT Service Management Specialist will contribute to the project management of various IT Transversal projects :
- Project Objective Setting & Scoping.
- Stakeholder management, planning, monitoring of project progress and status reporting.
- Keeping track of progress, cost and resource usage
- Participate in & follow-up on local, regional or global projects
CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- The IT Service Management Specialist will also be responsible to Automate the day-to-day tasks and Develop New Tools for the usage by Asia & Global teams.
- Be the Coordinator between Business Users and IT Skill Teams / Feature Teams to ensure users can get Seamless IT Services (from a Production perspective) cross various IT organizations or teams.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hong Kong is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.