Academic background: Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, Information technology or finance
Working Experience: 5+ years’ experience in major Banks, Financial Institutions or consulting company (on banking sector), with strong IT Project Management background.
- Meticulous capability to plan, organize and coordinate tasks and people
- Strong team player. Enjoy delivering solutions to the business
- Good analytical skill and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent oral English & Mandarin mandatory
- Ability to understand organization’s goal and priorities
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology & banking industry
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
As part of IT department, the Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all projects under his supervision are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget