• You have at least 2 years of experience working with Full Stack Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets);
• You have one year experience with Spring and Hibernate /JPA ;
• You have basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
• You have basic knowledge of Git, Maven and JUnit (Mockito would be a plus)
• If you have some experience/ basic Knowledge of IntelliJ, Jenkins that would be a plus
• Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French/English-only meetings; the ability to understand French specs
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.