We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is looking for the opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self-confidence, self-learning to join our team.
The project is greenfield and revolving around Big Data topics. Our system will be built from scratch and will handle data from multiple producers feeding a data stream to the Datalake.
What you will do:
• Understand the detailed functional specifications and participate in the translation into technical specifications;
• Participate in the estimation of workload required to achieve the development and unit tests;
• Appropriate the operating rules of the development environment;
• Code/set-up and document what is produced;
• Comply with the standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation) and ensure compliance with the technical specifications;
• Conduct performance tests: Test Driven Development, BDDs & DDD;
• Contribute to the 3rd level support, this includes: monitoring of the resolution of incident and troubleshooting.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.