· You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
· You have good level of English, French is a plus
· You have strong knowledge on core Java (version 8 and higher)
· You have strong knowledge on Spring framework, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, web services (REST)
· You have strong knowledge of MAVEN, Git.
· You have good knowledge on tools like Jenkins, JIRA, Putty, WinSCP.
· You have good knowledge on Architecture Models and design Patterns
· You have good knowledge in PL-SQL, Oracle/PostgreSQL Database
· You have good knowledge in AWS cloud technologies and DEVOPS practices
· You have knowledge on using Docker and Kubernetes
· You have experience in Agile methodology
We also value:
· Good comprehension skills as the business and the technical landscapes are complex
· Able to work with multilingual documentation
· Understanding of operational risk assessment
· Know how to cooperate and exchange effectively with colleagues
· Listen and share the points of view and the expertise by being open
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.