Responsible for understanding the software requirements and developing it into a working source code with good quality.
Own the responsibility of quality delivereables. Work as a part of the team.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Proficiency in Functional programming - Proficiency in Java 8 programming mandatory.
- Total experience between 5-8 years
- Experience in Springboot and microservices
- Experience in developing RESTFul Web Services using Java
- Experience using Hibernate ORM and Spring JPA
- Good to have experience in Spring Cloud
- Experience in SQL
- Good to have experience in Message Brokers (Kafka etc.)
- Good understanding of Agile SCRUM and SAFe
- Experience using Git, SVN, Jenkins and Jira
- Experience in BDD and TDD using Cucumber
- Knowledge of Software Design principles and Clean Coding principles
- General understanding of investment banking industry is desired
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale
Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in
Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and
develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of
Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate
and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment
management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and
development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven
nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.