- Proven years of Core Java FO development (Java 8+, SpringBoot)
- Proven experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Sonar)
- Good knowledge of Domain driven design and Cloud Native applications
- Good knowledge of Equity derivatives products (Equity finance, Delta1 and Prime Brokerage preferred)
- Knowledge of Python and analytics libraries is a strong advantage
- Technical background in Linux is preferable
- Knowledge of Docker and public cloud is a plus
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Good communication to interact with other IT peers in HK and Paris
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
As part of the Front Office IT department the SFD1 team oversees development and support of tools used by Delta 1 and Security Finance Traders, Sales, and Operations.The team operates in DevOps model and is based in the dealing room interacting daily with Front and Middle Officers. We work together as a team with the developers and other support analysts, backup each other, act in the best interest of the team, and bring new ideas. We also work closely with all the applicative and infrastructure IT teams (Support, Development, Business Analyst, Infrastructure analysts) to ensure the day to day efficiency/stability of the IT information system.The succsssful candidate will have the full autonomous to work with end users, understand client requests and issues, to provide them with the expected level of support.. You should be open-minded and courious to help rationalize and improve the existing systems. You could be creative, innovative and welcome to propose better solutions whenever possible. You would be aware and courious about new ways of working, explore them, and share potential benefits with the team.