- Graduated with a Master degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or any related field
- First experience or internships, preferably within a bank or financial institution would be appreciated.
- Good level of German and English required, knowledge of the French language is appreciated
- You are proficient in Office application.
- Good analytical skills
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
- This VIE in Hamburg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
- The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
As VIE you will gain concrete experience of internal audit, have the opportunity to discover the banking activities and specialized financial services as well as to obtain experience of working in a multi cultural environment.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
The Inspection and Audit Division (IGAD) is comprised of all of the periodic control teams whose main responsibility is to provide an objective, thorough and impartial evaluation of transaction compliance, the level of risk effectively incurred, procedural compliance, as well as the effectiveness and relevance of the permanent control system in place.
The German Audit team is responsible for the audits of all SG companies in Germany, the Netherlands and Austria. The companies to be checked/inspected belong to divisions of Global Banking & Investor Solutions and International Retail Banking.