The Analyst will be involved in every step of KYC topic tied with transactions therefore the candidate must have good knowledge of all KYC topic Italian & Paris either
Analysis of all the client’s types and specificities/Regulation.
Speficic kyc tasks:
· Know Your Customer Supervision screening and global analysis
· Analysis of the Due Diligence package according to SFO & kyc rules
· Fulfilment oof the kyc internal models and Paris if any
· Kyc communications and reviews legal documentation
· Analysis of client’s ownership structures double checking with Public sourcesThe candidate will be responsible, with the supervision of different kyc teams : On-bboarding – Review & Advisory teams when originators or followers , of the accuracy and quality of the material produced by clients and their Electronic archives as well.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE in Milan is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.