Experience and technical skills:
- Apprenticeship in banking activities with qualification in Compliance related topics and/or legal or economical qualification
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in a Bank/Financial Institution
- Fluency in both German & English (written and oral) is required; French language skills would be of advantage
- Ability to read and understand legal documents, e.g. laws and regulations, in German and English
- Capacity to analyze and summarize
- Strong ability of assessing risks and procedures at all levels
- MS Office skills (like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Development and follow up of new technologies and the respective use in the financial industry
Personal abilities and competencies:
- Ability to quickly understand the bank’s strategy, its organization, the products and management of Compliance risks, as well as respective laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work with different business lines and locations
- Independent and organized working approach
- Cooperation & team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure all by being structured and accurate
- Being motivated and reliable
What we offer
- An international team
- Exciting missions
- A dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities within the Société Générale group
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person based on aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
Junior Compliance Expert (m/f/d)
(Frankfurt am Main)
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.