You will always work together with the industry-specialized Senior Analysts, Client Relationship Managers and/or specialized Business Lines. Thereby your main tasks will be:
· You will perform a complete Corporate Credit Analysis (Business Profile, Counterparty Description, Activity and Operations, Market and Industry Assessment, Peer Group Comparison, Counterparty Strategy, Management, Financial Analysis incl. Cash Flow Projections, Outlook).
· An appropriate internal Obligor Rating reflecting the counterparty’s creditworthiness will be determined by you.
· You will apply a wide range of financial transactions for all kinds of counterparty credit limits needed for execution.
· Providing a decision recommendation to the respective decision-makers, as well as swift answers to their questions is another part of your job.
· You will follow-up on the approval process until final validation, as well as on the evolution of SG’s exposure to specific clients, taking into account commercial (profitability) as well as risk considerations.
Dealing with potential changes is also part of the job.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.