Our expectations from you:
- Computer science, Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics or Specialized Master in Data Science.
- Another internship in Data Engineering or Data Science could be a plus.
Technical skills ( good to know/nice to have):
- Data Mining Techniques and Machine Learning: Data Extraction, Scoring Techniques, Anomaly Detection, sampling techniques, Social Network Analysis, Deep Learning;
- Data Science Visualization and Data Science Related Programming Languages: Python, R Language, SPARK/PYSPARK+MLLib (Machine Learning Library for SPARK), HADOOP, SQL, SAS, D3JS, MongoDB, HTML, CSS, PHP;
- Statistics: Descriptive Statistics, Dimensionality Reduction techniques (Principal Component Analysis - PCA) Encoding of categorical variables, etc..
- you are rigorous, responsibility-driven and result-oriented and you qualify as a problem solver
- you are proactive and you do not hesitate to share your point of view and differentiate yourself by finding innovative solutions existing beyond any pre-existing framework
- you like to work in a challenging operational environment with large autonomy
- very good knowledge of English (read, spoken and written)
- French would be a plus
Why join us? Take part in an enriching experience, which will give you a worldwide view of Société Générale Group. You will be interacting with numerous stakeholders and build a precious network in a time where Data Management is central to the Group strategy.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in an internationally-spanning “data community” associated with the Internal Audit Data Lab of a worldwide banking group, BRD is part of.