Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in economics/finance/digital development or related field
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Python is mandatory (Jupyter Notebook and a Machine Learning lib a plus)
- Understanding of SQL
- Knowledge in Front end dev: HTML+CSS+JS a plus but not mandatory
- VBA a plus but not mandatory
- You are proficient in Office application
- Curious and passionate about tech and data science
- Willing to help end users with little knowledge in tech by proposing innovative solution relevant for the use cases proposed
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate and understand end-users needs
- Ability to analyze/handle complex issues (strong analytical sense) and propose effective solutions
- Team player, enjoy sharing information, adaptable
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive
- Have a reliable professional conduct
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The Global and Integrated Finance Division (‘DFIN’) department’s aim is to add value to the Group and its business lines' development, through a transformation of our organisation and operating modes. DFIN provides a key contribution to the Group value creation, through our activities of strategic advisory, steering, data production and certification. We are engaged in all dimensions of performance evaluation across the Group and provide a transversal and objective vision to support informed decision-making for the management and development of the Group and its business lines.
Some of the many ways we are providing this are in the following:
- Support and challenge all business lines, at every level of the organisation;
- Organise an agile adaptation to strategic and regulatory challenges;
- Ensure the security and reliability of financial information through operational excellence;
- General management, pillars, business lines and corporate functions, regulators, auditors, markets and investors;
- Performance assessed with operational indicators and financial information;
- From strategic analysis to decision-making and execution monitoring;
- Transversal vision of the Group, of all business lines and geographic regions;
- Objectivity and the ability to take the broad view;
- As trusted advisors, we are an essential partner to the managers;
International function (paths and career) and diversity;
- Exemplarity in our management and our daily behaviours;
- Innovation in our operation models and the implementation of digital levers.
DFIN DTO (Digital Transformation Office) is the entry point and the interlocutor of other Group central divisions for the deployment of instructions, procedures, projects or tools of the Group on the DFIN perimeter in UK. It provides overall coordination and implementation on the perimeter that devolves resulting transformation and reorganisation plans.
DFIN DTO UK supports other departments in their respective missions by:
- Propose Transformation strategy and build resulting action plan
- Ensure quality project delivery
- Support internal and external clients for change the bank initiatives such as IT evolutions, process optimization and reorganizations