The department includes credit, interest rate, bond and global currency sales. Supported by extensive research, trading and e-commerce capabilities, we offer advice, strategy, flow information, competitive pricing and execution to our clients.
The candidate will assist the FX Sales desk covering Corporate and institutional clients in different tasks such as:
- Management of the daily administrative tasks inherent to the Sales activity
- Assist sales in client on-boarding
- Research on market and clients, including financial analysis of corporates
- Write daily newsletters about FX, market news, economic notes etc.
- Analyze data aroundd client FX trade activity (Revenues/Volumes/Hit Ratio)
- Pricing of Interest Rrate and FX derivative products and strategies
- Preparation of commercial proposals to Clients
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE in Milan is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.