Studies & experience:
- University or Business School graduate, preferably in financial field
- 6 months – 2 years prior professional employment in KYC/AML field or in finance
- Prior Investment Banking experience will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken)
- Language skills in Italian, German or French are considered a plus
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of KYC
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work with stakeholders at different levels and from various business units
- Responsible and committed with good attention to detail
- Considerable analytical and writing skills, willingness to develop these on the job
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in an international structure and opportunity for development
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere, dynamic and challenging environment
- Support in quick adaptation
- Attractive remuneration
- Benefit package including extensive medical health package with dental care, hybrid work, meal allowance, holiday fund and many more
- Permanent employment contract
Only CVs in English will be considered.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.