As a Procurement Analyst, you will be assigned on a French network telecom project and you will act as a single point of contact for issues that can occur in the orders coming from the client.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Recording the procurement requests made by the users;
Analyzing the suppliers offers according to existing contracts, agreed prices etc;
Managing the orders and the escalations linked to the existing Telco products in the fleet;
Optimisation, analyses and improvement of the dedicated Telco services database (MDSL database);
Controlling all the data related to orders, invoices, payments accuracy;
Operational back-up for the supervisor if needed;
Carrying out call meetings with the suppliers & the procurement team from Paris.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You:
- Basic understanding of network Telecom technologies (services and products) - WAN, LAN, ADSL, MPLS, ISDN, BTIP, Man Ethernet; - Previous experience in a similar project represents a plus;
- Previous experience in a similar project represents a plus;
- You are motivated to learn and to improve your communication skills;
- You have advanced French and English skills.
We also value:
- Good analytical & investigating skills;
- Proactive & continuous improvement oriented;
- Good communication skills in interacting with the client and the different stakeholders;
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
To be part of Société Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.