As a Procurement Analyst, you will be assigned on a French network telecom project and you will act as a single point of contact for issues that can occur in the orders coming from the client.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Recording the procurement requests made by the users;
· Analyzing the suppliers offers according to existing contracts, agreed prices etc;
· Managing the orders and the escalations linked to the existing Telecom products in the fleet;
· Optimisation, analyses and improvement of the dedicated Telecom services database (MDSL);
· Controlling all the data related to orders, invoices, payments accuracy;
· Operational back-up for the supervisor if needed;
· Carrying out call meetings with the suppliers & the procurement team from Paris.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.