We, the Montreal Solutions Center (MSC), develop and maintain software solutions for major financial markets in the
Americas, Asia and Europe. Our solutions must be competitive to develop or consolidate our market share, launch new products and seize opportunities.
The responsibilities of the support analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Supporting contribution, trading and position tracking software for foreign exchange, interest rate and credit, and equity markets.
• Provide rapid resolution to functional and technical issues and report incidents to the appropriate chain of command.
End-users included: Traders, Sellers, Auditors, Middle Office.
• Solve functional problems in a complex financial environment, with varied applications and regional and / or global
architectures. Multi-tasking environments.
• Provide functional and technical expertise (log analysis) to produce and promote quality and sustainable solutions.
Define and maintain the application support guide.
• Automation of controls are indicators to monitor the proper functioning of the contribution tools, negotiation and related referential documents
• Communicate with users in connection with application failures
• Liaise with teams from New York, Paris, Hong Kong
• Understand the regulated environment and the constraints of client activity
• Perform post-deployment testing of new releases (quality assurance)
• Process queries and ad hoc queries of users' search data
• Respond to the user within a set timeframe depending on the severity of the problem, document and track (case study, issues, impact studies, action plan)
• Technical research processes using sources such as error logs and technical documentation of products and identifying solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
• Respect internal standards, standards and IT processes ( ITIL )
• Timely communication of project production and status to the client and IT management.
• Effective oral and written communication with the various audiences and at the appropriate levels.
• Collaboration with development teams (NY / Paris) for the management of new versions
• Collaboration with the global support team (Paris / Asia) to ensure quality support for end-users
• Effectively manage the Customer relationship with the end user community
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.