The Junior Project Manager belongs to the RISQ/AME/RMA Organization team and works Under the direct supervision of the RISQ/AME/RMA/ORG head.
The Junior Project Manager participates with other project managers in the RISQ/AME/RMA/ORG team and can manage directly one of the projects. He or she performs the following tasks:
• Follow-up of the development and completion of covered projects.
• Coordination with the RMA managers and their teams, and with other RISQ departments (ex. COO).
• Assisting RMA Project Managers in steering projects with a risk or product control component.
• Participation in the development of Business Requirements and the organization and implementation of company-wide programs (ex. Yearly Risk Self-Assessment).
• Identification of automation and process simplification opportunities, and organization of action plans.
On project management topics:
• Participate actively to the project management portfolio program organization,
• Work closely with RISQ/AME/RMA managers to help supervise and facilitate day to day project management topics,
• Facilitate project steering and completion across all RISQ/AME/RMA departments,
• Participate in the carry-out of project as project manager junior and as a Business Analyst,
On risk management topics:
On process topics:
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.