• An execution Expert/Specialist across algorithmic suite (VWAP, TWAP, Arrival price and bespoke other benchmarks).
• Knowledge of transaction cost analysis.
• Ability to help build a strong data-driven framework to evaluate and back test algorithms
• Blend mathematics, finance, and computer skills effectively
• Python, C+
• Ability to discuss findings, market structure and develop opinions, ideas and consensus on strategies.
• Ability to handle client agency trade execution. Cross- Asset: Equity and other Derivative Markets is a plus.
• Able to deliver execution advisory services including pre / post trade TCA, technical market microstructure reports and industry trends.
• Able to facilitate operational efficiency through interaction with operations and various control functions.
• Able to manage risk with a strong risk management background
• Able to interact closely with IT and other support functions within the division to sustain and improve risk management, algorithms and client tools.
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Effective speaking and written communications skills.
• Clean regulatory history, Series 7/3/55/63.
• Advanced mathematical and/or financial degrees
An established global bank with a strong presence based in NY is looking for a motivated quantitative analyst to help grow its agency U.S. Equity and Derivatives Execution Business with a focus on best execution and overall electronic trading. The firm’s platform offers algorithms across equities, options, futures, and ETF abilities in U.S. and foreign markets. This opportunity is for a quantitative analyst familiar with C# setup and deep dive execution consultancy to improve performance of agency global algorithms. Candidates should have a combination of advanced mathematical skill coupled with strong market and trading knowledge that can be implemented in global technology setup. A candidate needs the ability to interact with traders and clients to explain algorithms, garner needs, explain configurations and most importantly generate ideas to enhance performance. There is a great ability to make a significant impact within the team based on her/his own ideas. The ability to develop unique insights that can drive improvements on algorithms on U.S. and leading foreign equity and futures markets is the core requirement. Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.
Quantitative analyst who will design and implement complex models that allow user to price and trade securities to maximize performance (spread capture, market impact minimization, indicators, custom benchmarks).
Desk is in modernization stage with significant possibility available to shape the direction. The US Desk is part of a large Global team. There is a need to “get your hands” dirty and work with the team (locally and globally) to establish best practices and recognize the potential of the opportunity.