Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
1. Solid understanding of equity markets in Japan, the US and Europe
2. Solid understanding of ESG
3. Solid understanding of economic indicators in Japan, the US and Europe
4. Strong knowledge of Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
5. Strong quantitative skills and knowledge of statistical software such as R and Eviews
6. Native Japanese
7. Fluent English
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.