• Very good knowledge in the following fields would constitute a definite asset for this role:
• At least 3-5 years’ experience of managing KYC/AML aspects;
• Excellent command of French and English; any other language would be an asset;
• Good knowledge of the European and Luxembourg AML;
• Proactive and communicative with an ability to take initiative and assume responsibility;
• Strong analytical and communication skills - oral, written and presentation;
• Goal and solution-oriented behavior;
• Strong organization skills and quality focused;
• Conscientious and accurate working attitude;
• To be respectful towards procedures and internal policies;
• Team player mentality along with a detail-oriented, proactive approach to work;
• Open-minded and capable of building productive working relationships;
• Ability to work in partnership with the larger Compliance group;
• Position not subject to MIF II.
Société Générale Luxembourg is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
We offer our employees a working environment adapted to the evolution of the business lines; this translates in two key words: remote working & agility (depending on the department).
Our unique geographical location in the heart of the City Centre and close to the Luxembourg City train station allows our employees to benefit from the advantages of a European capital.
“Building together, with our clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions”. Our CSR strategy is at the heart of our DNA and the Group wishes to position itself as one of the key players in the fight against climate change by supporting customers in their energy transition. In Luxembourg, our international environment offers us tremendous diversity within our teams, for which we guarantee equal opportunities.
Our open-innovation lab #Leplateaulux, in connection with the Luxembourg innovation ecosystem, allows our employees to benefit from proximity with external start-ups and internal project developers.
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).