- Ability to apply principles of risk-based KYC, client risk assessment and the products used in a wholesale banking and institutional broker dealer business
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Internal systems and tools required to perform the relevant responsibilities
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to partner locally and globally with Compliance, other KYC departments in SG, and business lines
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- An inquisitive nature and ability to spot issues, and address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to meet time commitments
- Ability to work independently and use judgment to address all issues and concerns are managed properly and timely
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convey results of analysis in well written proposals
- Strong organization skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Financial Services industry in a KYC or AML capacity.
- Bachelors degree with focus in business or economics related subjects
- Desired / Plus: ACAMS
Languages (Other than English):
- Proficiency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus
Client Centricity is one of Société Générale Global Banking Services’ top objectives for its 2020 strategic plan. We are building a holistic view of our interactions with our clients in all business lines so that we can offer them a coherent and consistent experience. With that goal in mind, the Client Lifecycle and Digital group (CLD) was officially created in July 2019 to be the transverse cross-business client division of Global Banking and Investor Solutions.
- To manage the Client life cycle, overseeing the full coordination of the Client Lifecycle: onboarding, reviews, offboarding
- To enforce Client intelligence on Wholesale Clients, by developing our broad client knowledge (Clients referential, KYC & regulatory data, commercial & profitability data, …
- To develop quality of service and client experience, offering quality of service for both customer and employee journeys, relying on SG Market platform
Our conviction? This relationship is rooted in a simplified, differentiated experience for our clients and employees, and in the assurance of a permanent commitment over the client's entire lifecycle and interactions.
This is a unique department within Global Banking Investment Services responsible for applying the KYC Policy, running KYC analysis and approval for clients under CPLE supervision for all wholesale clients (except Private Banking). In addition, the KYC department oversees Quality and controls, norms, subject matter expertise and remediations.