The Client Lifecycle Intelligence and Digital (‘CLD’) department is the cross-business client management division of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (‘GBIS’). As part of the GBIS COO Service Unit, the GBS Cross Border Client Management Group is globally in charge of the client experience across the GBIS activities. The department is particularly in charge of:
- (KYC) KYC due diligence for both on-boarding and periodic reviews
- (RRD) Management of client reference & regulatory data
- (COO) Project management
The specific role is the KYC Control Tower Analyst reporting directly to the KYC Control Tower Manager.
The Control Tower team is responsible for:
- Managing and reporting on KYC client status and KYC data controls related to KYC Periodic Review, Remediation, Trigger Events and New Business Onboarding client population management
- Support Management Information & Metrics team dedicated to CLD/KYC teams
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly status of Periodic Reviews, Remediation, Trigger Events and New Business Onboarding; reporting productivity and quality performance metrics; manage changes to population with detailed audit trail
- Work with the Global stakeholders to prepare the annual campaign of the periodic reviews across Asia entities and businesses. Identify the scope to be delivered, allocate the reviews in the different country portfolios and manage any assignments and re-balancing between different portfolios.
- Monitor the Asia KYC population throughout the year to ensure that the scope required for review in the current campaign is stabilized and correctly captured