Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Wholesale Clients Technology & Operations is part of the Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS) division at Société Générale. The division is responsible for the SGCIB’s Onboarding, KYC and Client Reference and Regulatory processes. Its mission is to grow our client knowledge and deliver a seamless experience throughout the client lifecycle, whilst protecting the Bank.
KYC is responsible for the following roles:
• Coordinators of client onboarding and outreach: facilitating client navigation in the organization
• Data stewards: ensuring clients are ready to trade and maintaining data quality
• KYC, Tax & Investors protection regulation experts: fulfilling our regulatory obligation to protect Société Générale and our clients
• Partners: assisting our collaborators throughout the organization in making our relationship with our clients a unique experience
• Keepers: establishing the normative framework between Société Générale and its clients.
The New Business Onboarding team is a key pillar of the KYC team which support the bank’s anti-money laundering system. Its mission is to ensure the bank is compliant with its obligation of client identification and due diligence on a worldwide basis and to provide the institution with adequate and complete client information.
The KYC Quality Control (QC) Analyst is accountable for the accuracy of the file in line with policy and procedures and in addition responsible for final validation of the file from a KYC perspective. Through an independent review of all KYC files, they will ensure high quality standards are maintained, assist in identifying problem areas and risks associated with processes and make recommendations to improve the quality of KYC files. They serve as a key support resource for delivering guidance to KYC analysts and Outreach analysts. The KYC QC Analyst should be well versed in the latest AML/KYC and regulatory requirements (HKMA, MAS, etc.) and how they are applied within our organization.