Customer Due Diligence:
To perform KYC for corporate and Institutional clients of the SG Group.
• Identify the customer/s and other relevant third parties for a proposed relationship; establish the nature of the customer’s business, risk profile, understand the context of the proposed transaction and services
• Determine appropriate methodology and due diligence approach and information required to verify the identity of the customer and relevant third parties based on global policy and local regulatory requirements.
• Assess the relevance and completeness of information supplied by the Front Office upon the take on of new customers and provide guidance to Business Lines on KYC requirements
• Carry out due diligence checks and information searches per standards of client take on and categorization rules, and undertake additional reputation checks and enhanced due diligence when necessary by screening various public sources
• Analyse and form an opinion on a) the acceptability of the customer/counterparty, b) completeness of the KYC file and c) compliance with internal policy and external regulatory requirements.
• Validate the customer/counterparty on the client referential system in accordance with the KYC assessment, indicating appropriate roles and restrictions, as necessary.
• Present the file and KYC analysis to Compliance for review/approval when required or necessary, highlighting material risks or concerns as well as any exceptions or missing information based on internal policy or external regulatory requirements.
• For existing clients, conduct reviews based on designated portfolios in cooperation with Business Lines, the worldwide KYC network and other relevant support functions
• For ongoing reviews or local validations, verify the relevance of client information and data and when required, review the analysis of the risks related to the business activity and products traded with the client and the related classifications and roles in the client referential system.
• Proper documentation and record keeping of KYC/Customer Risk Scoring/CDD/EDD processes for audit trial and regulatory inspection.
• Other tasks or projects assigned from time to time.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.