Major Accountabilities/Principal Responsibilities:
• Production of dashboards and inform all stakeholders on a regular basis on the status
• Produce reports for follow up, pipeline management and KPI monitoring
• Assist in managing a dedicated mailbox for the vendor onboarding process
• Provide cross coverage on all team functions
• Comply with all Risk and regulatory obligations where relevant
• Participate in key projects linked to vendor onboarding
• Validation of KYS files to ensure that the files are in line with the policy and procedure
• Support Business on the contract management
Key Skill Areas & Knowledge Required:
• Prior experience in KYS or onboarding vendors in an investment bank environment is required
• Ability to present a compelling explanation backed by the SG KYS requirements to the stakeholders
• Understanding of the key issues in relation to ABC requirements, AML risk and ability to identify relevant sources of information
• Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, not afraid to raise issues and drive changes to improve impediments
• Ability to prioritize and deliver within tight timeframes in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to build and cultivate good working relationships with business lines and vendors
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, sense of service, open-minded and willing to take suggestions are essential to success
• Effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Good command of MS Excel/Sharepoint is a MUST
• Transversal knowledge of the services and products of the corporate and investment banking sector; specific knowledge of SG Group is an advantage
• Proficiency in English is a must and Chinese language skills at business level is an advantage
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
The KYS Specialist sits in Sourcing department and is the interface between vendors, internal key stakeholders and the Know Your Supplier (KYS) team. As dedicated point of contact, the successful candidate will be responsible for the integration of new vendors by identifying KYS requirements, collecting and validating documents for new vendors.
The successful candidate is also the main point of contact for all vendor onboarding related matters for different business lines in the region, has responsibilities to supporting the business lines, managing their priorities and be transparent about the prioritization and the process.
We are looking for an experienced KYS Specialist to provide advisory services to our internal and external business partners. To succeed, you should be well versed in the latest KYS and regulatory requirements and how they are applied within the organization; able to manage the onboarding process in the most effective and efficient manner and utilize the resources in the most optimal way.
The KYS Specialist is also accountable for the creation of files in the Asia vendor database; ensuring the accuracy of the file in line with the policy and procedure and final validation of the file from the KYS perspective.
This opportunity is open to local and overseas candidates, but internal candidates and external candidates based in Hong Kong or immediate available are preferred.