Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse, but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow.
The Future is You!
We are seeking to hire a proactive team player to help us bring value in our line of work. As part of our team, you will put your soft skills, quick and outside of the box thinking to work and help us deliver excellent functional support service whilst improving your analytical abilities.
Specifically, you will be required to:
• Handle users’ requests (ticket monitoring and closing for each request received);
• User rights management (user profile creation/update/deletion);
• Handle tool functionality related questions received from users;
• Act as a back-up for a team member when required;
• Work with L2 Support and/or other departments on technical issues; collaborate/participate to continuous improvement process that will help improve software performance, and/or upgrade interfaces;
• Escalate cases to L2 if unable to solve incoming issues;
• Identify and report any possible issue or tool bug to colleagues/concern teams;
• Participate in report analysis alongside TL when needed;
• Actively contributes to documentation and knowledge database development.
• Proven experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong French and English skills;
• Good command of SQL
• Quick thinking and fast solving skills;
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
• Creativity, team spirit and proactivity;
• Nice to have SQL, People Soft.
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.