• Lead the technical team of Developers, Senior Developers delivering full development lifecycle
solutions, escalating any issues to the appropriate stakeholder
• Working closely with other staff, such as Project Managers, Technical Leads , Architects and Testing Teams to ensure seamless delivery of projects
• Mentor, guide and lead the BIDW developers in your team
• Stay up to date on your technology connected to the BI/DW stack including associated development tools and products
• Assist the Project Manager in team management, identifying training needs and inducting new starters
• Take part in discussion BI/DW forums alongside peers within the practice
• Develop customer relationships and communicate effectively with the client
• Manage customer expectations technically"
• Understanding of Design and Development of Data Warehouse/Data Mart with standard principles (Inmon, Kimball)
• Hands experience on SQL Queries and any ETL tools such as Informatica 9.x or Data Stage 9.x and/or BI tools such as SAP Business Objects XIR3/BI4.x or Cognos 10/TM1
• Worked in RDBMS performance tuning (SQL Server, Oracle, any other DB).
• Awareness of MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) is a PLUS.
• Good to have awareness of Big Data and cloud based BI stack, emerging BI trends
• Good to have Data Analytics and Data Mining skills and experience on one the tools (e.g. SAS o R) is desirable."
"• Understanding of designing, defining and documenting solution architecture
• Ability in gathering client requirements
• Ability to work through specifications and develop solutions where appropriate in line with project documentation
• Working within time guidelines
• Ability to manage large project independently with hands on development where appropriate
• Knowledge of Business Analysis (Worked on Auto Leasing, Retail Bank, Equipment Finance, Factoring, Cash Management, Payments is plus)"
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230001I0
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/03