The required candidate for this position would have between 6-9 years of industry experience. Working hours are 12:30 pm – 9:30 IST.
• Be responsible for assigned tasks either on new business projects, enhancements or run the bank activities.
• Collaborate with Product Owner and Business Users to capture Business Requirements, perform functional analysis and capability to convert it into technical requirements (epics and user stories).
• Ability to perform functionality reviews of the business needs
• Work with development team to help them understand the requirements, perform functional testing.
• Provide L2 support for business users for the requests/incidents reported.
• Continuously look for opportunities to improve efficiency of the team and application.
• Create maintain and contribute to the organizational process assets and implementation knowledge kits.
• Train team on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality
Must have skills:
• Strong understanding of Agile practices, roles and methodologies.
• Strong understanding of CD practices & tools (JIRA)
• Good background on Oracle PL/SQL
• Hands on experience on any ETL tool.
• Good background on preparation and performing functional testing.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
Good to have skills:
• Experience in Compliance (Trustee) & Financial instruments
• Prior experience on any of the following Compliance Tools - Sentinel Portfolio (Fidessa), linedata Compliance (linedata), Charles River Compliance (Charles River), CSD (SIMCORP)
Knowledge of Fund administration & Master Data
• Previous experience working on MIG21
- Industry accepted certification on Business Analysis.