- Liaise with Product Owner to collectively build and prioritise product backlog
- Understand user expectations, develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
- Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
- Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
- Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
- Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
- Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
- Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
- Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
- Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
Lead Business Analyst
• Mandated relevant experience of 8+ years in Business Analysis, requirement gathering, functional design and specification, functional testing, SQL queries.
• Good understanding of Capital markets domain and IB concepts.
• Assist the PM in producing artefacts like Project Schedule,Business Case etc.
• Prepare the design options for PO decision after team consultation
• Functional understanding with attention to detail. Ability to explain output w.r.t. input changes (new product booking / exposure changes / etc.)
• Study impacts of business requirements advising on options, risks & costs autonomously and independently
• Facilitate and coordinate software deployments to environments (aka Release Mgt)
• Best practices and processes (Incident, Major Incident Request, Problem (ITIL) on production support activities
• Best practices and processes around functional testing strategy definition and to functional testing activities
• Ability to write BDD’s and User Stories with prescribed criteria
• Ability to conduct test sessions across SIT/UAT and non regression test runs
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods
• Promote an in-depth understanding of the agile principles by everyone involved to increase the chances of successful usage of practices drastically.
• Leadership Skills - Agile Master makes the team self-serving and autonomous.
Agile Master :
- Ensure that the team adheres to scrum methodology and foster best practices in the team.
- Assess the scrum knowledge of the team and coach to attain higher level of knowledge at a sustainable pace.
- Coach the scrum team, Product Owners and stakeholders on agile principles and values.
- Ensure Product Owner prioritizes user stories and prepares the backlog regularly. Ensure that these backlog items are properly and fully defined prior to acceptance.
- Resolve team challenges to ensure on-time deliverables and ensure that the team is self-organized.
- Responsible for team’s growth and ensure effective delegation of tasks.
- Promote Agile approach throughout the organization.
- Drive relentless improvement through retrospectives and review/adapt workshops.
- Certification of Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Agilist (SA) or Kanban System Design (KMP Foundation 1) is preferred.
- Basic understanding of minimum one framework or demonstrated experience of at least 1 framework.
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Proven expertise in conflict management.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.