• Need 9 to 12 year experience as Senior Business Analyst
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
• Strong working knowledge on Accounting domain is Must.
• Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Knowledge /exposure in compliance or regulatory topics – Good to have
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Experience in BDD
• Exposure on SQL
Role in team
• Understand User expectations, develop functional requirements, define acceptance criteria and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• UAT Coordination
• Communicate with stake holders.
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
Imparting functional knowledge to team
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Business Insight/ Environment: ( About SG)
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.