Professional diploma or qualifications in Compliance and/or Audit (preferred).
E.g. CAMS, CFE, CIA, CISA or related Certifications
Fair knowledge of Compliance risks in the global banking environment.
This may include the risks related to
- Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist financing, Embargos & Sanctions (OFAC)
- KYC and client due diligence activities
- Laws and regulations related to Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Laws and regulations related to Market Integrity and practices such as Market abuse, insider trading, front running, trade surveillance and monitoring, E.g., DFA, Volcker's, EMIR
- MiFID, FCA CASS and other applicable client protection laws and regulations
- GDPR and other client protection laws and regulations
- Prevention of tax evasion and related laws and regulations. E.g. FATCA, CRS, etc
Fair understanding of Risk and control assurance activities which may include audit or control testing experience.
Autonomous in delivering the assigned tasks. Good appreciation of contemporary risk methodologies and practices.
Prior experience in performing testing reviews, discussing and agreeing key issues with senior stakeholders
Knowing French can be an advantage, although not a necessity.
Experience of working on multi location regional/global reviews.
Good stakeholder management skills which will include both internal and external stakeholders.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.