- Preparing credit applications / annual reviews of counterparties to assess their credit quality, recommending appropriate credit limits, obligor rating, terms and conditions that address client credit risk and transaction risk.
- Assure Annual Reviews and obligor risk ratings of assigned portfolio are done within prescribed timelines.
- Assure post approval activities and other credit related tasks are completed on time.
- Interact regularly with onshore stakeholders on deliverables and timelines and deliver as per expectations.
- Reviewing all relevant legal documentation (i.e. credit agreements, Guaranty, ISDA, CSA) and proposing changes as necessary to comply with SG policies.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and credit policies for the portfolios assigned.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of client credit quality to identify a possible deterioration of credit quality including monitoring covenants and watch list triggers.
- Assist Team Lead in managing workload. Be proactive to take up adhoc and complex assignments while not impacting the scheduled annual reviews.
- Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting (local GAAP and IFRS), legal, and reulatory issues governing relevant sectors
- Good understanding of various legal agreements (term sheet, Credit Agreement, ISDA & CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, SBLC agreement) and ability to assess credit terms and conditions, including financial covenants, security and collateral
- Knowledge of capital markets / traded products, commercial financing facilities and investment banking products
- Strong writing skills particularly assessing and summarizing financial transactions (credit requests, covenant waivers, etc.) and making a recommendation
- Ability to prepare financial models / forecasts for various scenarios
- Ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision and accommodate shifting priorities
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of market data tools like Thomson Reuters, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, SNL, etc.
Why join us
Why Join us:
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and acting are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.