Lead data scientist who can think out of the box and expects more from their career.
Joining the data science team under GTS-TSO, you’ll investigate complex business challenges in the GTS & implement AI solutions to address those challenges .
- Research business domain and develop use-cases to support enterprise wide AI solutions.
- Perform high value data interpretation with quality, action-oriented results to transform business
- Model design, feature planning, system infrastructure, production setup and monitoring, and release management.
- Watch external industry, research and analysis to give insight to markets on industry trends and sales targets
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as SVM, Decision Forests, k-NN, Naive Bayes etc.
- Experience in selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Prior experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc..
- Good knowledge on statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc..
- Adequate presentation and communication skills to explain results and methodologies to non-technical stakeholders.
- Test, troubleshoot and enhance the developed models in a distributed environments to improve it's accuracy.
- Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms with Python and/or R.
- Design and implement scalable predictive models, classifiers leveraging machine learning, data regression.
- Facilitate integration with enterprise applications using APIs to enrich implementations.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in designing/developing industrial IT solutions with Data Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and deploying machine learning, deep learning, NLP solutions.
- Extensive programming experience with Python
- Very strong grasp of IT concepts with a strong algorithms/data structures background.
- Demonstrated history of building prototypes to win business confidence.
- Background building systems with a major machine learning library such as Keras
- Background in applying deep learning to real problems and knowledge of a major framework
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Scikit, NumPy, R libraries - Excellence in at least one of these is mandatory.
- Proficiency with any one NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase.
- Should have prior experience in developing APIs, services using either C# or Java.
- Should have good awareness on entire machine learning/ predictive modeling & implementation.
Why join us
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 22000MPT
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/02/21