Prepare a daily Profit and Loss (P&L) report
- Work with Shared Services and IT to identify and fix P&L problems for analysis
- Assist with price verification of various types of financial products
- Work on ad-hoc projects for Product Control Group.
- Process various products including various cash securities and derivative products including; Equity, OTC & FX Options, TRS, CDS, CDX, synthetic CDO's, MBS, Bank Debt, Debt
Warrants, Convertible Securities, Corporate and Treasury Bonds and various other
credit and equity products"
Proficiency in MS Office Tools (Especially MS Excel)
- 3-5 yrs experience
"- Strong knowledge about Financial Products used at an Investment Bank
- Good understanding of accounting for various products of an investment bank
- Experience in working on certification process
- Demonstrate good organisational and Team management skills
- Demonstrate Effective problem solving and analytical skill
- Orientation to detail, pro-active, critical thinking"
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 22000WHG
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/03