• Define and implement strategies as per the vision of the Business Line (BL). Understand the regional and global initiatives. Study and analyse the impacts on the BL and successfully evaluate the need for Change Management
• Ensure proper follow-up of the above initiatives and support the BL's management in drafting strategic document for Senior Management
• Coordinate and direct the BL's Roadmap in a Model set-up with people as per the delegation from the BL Head
• Act as the BL's Point of Contact for external departments on transversal topics, especially for Corporate function, Global Technology Services , Other BLs
• Follow up on human resource strategies and issues by determining accountabilities; communicating; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training programs; Oversee compensation, recruitment, training, career management with each team leader
• Ensure a smooth and homogenous communication within the BL locally as well as Globally ; Organize transversal events e.g. off site, within the BL, with an objective to reinforce team co-ordination & promote team spirit ;
• Ensure that the right level of communication is spread across the teams and the sufficient information is cascaded down to the various team leaders
• Assist the BL Head in organizing Executive committees, governance meetings ; formalize & follow-up of the BL's Roadmap & action plan
• Updates job knowledge by being aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• In case of MSU Supervision :Ensure a close monitoring of the budget and in particular foster “Cost Control” and “Performance monitoring” culture within the organization
• Expertise in MS excels/ Word & PowerPoint presentation is a must.
• Knowledge on Access database is a plus
• Good banking experience
• Experience being a Financial controller
• Strong analytical skills
• Exposure to interaction with Regional counterparts
• Strong hold on oral & written communication
• Knowledge of people & performance management and management reporting
• Ability to identify and escalate issues, keep managers and peers well informed on a recurrent basis
• Able to work in high pressure environment
• Highly motivated and team oriented
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230003FU
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/03/27
- Publication date: 2023/03/13