· Should have completed graduation / post graduate in Commerce
· Should have 7+ years of relevant experience
· Good proficiency with MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Word
· Should have a relevant industry accreditation in the area of expertise ,
· Client-oriented: pro-activeness, responsiveness, listening partners/clients needs
· Results oriented: deliver projects and monitoring tools and dashboard for production
· Quality of communication: written and oral
· Deductive and Analytical skills
· Open minded and innovative approach
Change management and accompaniment
Ability to work in a cross cultural team across geographical locations and time zones
•Strong communication skills (oral and written)
•Ability to demonstrate team spirit, client focus and ownership
•Willingness to be part of a deadline driven process
•Investigative abilities and eye for detail
•Good analytical and problem solving skills
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring areat, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise.
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.