• Secure project delivery though in-depth technical expertise of technology in context
• Display effective estimation skills to optimize project cost
• Control cost though innovation & optimizations
• Coach & mentor team members
• Forecast and mitigate project risks though project analysis
• Should have good presentation skills to articulate project success in global forums
• Should collaborate with support teams to mitigate dependences
• Prepare effective reports to keep stakeholders informed on project progress
• Proactively communicate anomalies & mitigate them"
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Must have good understanding of project development practices like Agile, Kanban & Waterfall
• Should have good business acumen in financial domain to understand client requirements
• Should have prior experience of project delivery or leading a delivery team in relevant domain
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.