Responsible for understanding the software requirements and developing it into a working source code accordingly.
- Responsible for all the technical deliveries assigned to him.
- Provide support to the junior team members in technical matters.
- Solve technical challenges and understand the functional scope.
- technically skilled full-stack developer with experience in java, Spring Boots. REST web services, Git, build tools and CI.
- Hands on experience in Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Git
- Database knowledge preferably PostGreSQL
- Easily Adoptable to new Technologies
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.