- Scrum & Agile method: know the values, principles and agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, ceremonies…)
- Project management: being organized, having a good knowledge of project management
Strong experience in developers training
- Understand the issues and know how to translate them into written and oral form (analytical and summarizing skills)
- Be able to explain the benefits and risks of a specific solution
- Ability to take a step back and analyze and understand issues (as a whole, including in areas outside her/his own intervention area).
· Team Spirit :
- Good state of mind: taste for teamwork and a sense of common results
- Must have a good sense of dialogue, communication and listening skills: know how to take into account the point of view of others
- Relational ease and willingness to communicate with all types of interlocutors (business, technical, homologators, suppliers, etc.)
- Dialogue and exchange within the team and between all stakeholders are essential aspects. Today, teams talk to each other a lot, it is an important integration criterion. Ability to work with colleagues from different environments and cultures
- Ability to cooperate with both management and team
- Take into account the different points of view in tense situations and try to find solutions to conflicts before escalating to management.
· Innovation :
- Have a positive and constructive spirit when changes in orientation or priority come out (proposed actions, new solutions)
- Be adaptable: fast-changing environment with external demands (regulatory) that are often not anticipated
- Propose innovative ideas, solutions or strategies, know how to think outside the box
- Test and Learn Culture
- Be curious and proactive in the implementation of the principles of Agile methodology, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development, Business-Driven Development, etc... Ability to propose solutions in particular by seeking to anticipate functional needs
- Ability to simplify and adapt her/his's speech to any interlocutor (business, technical, supplier...), good communicator.
· Responsibility :
- Acting with ethics and courage
- High degree of autonomy, time and priority management: understand the scope of your responsibilities and take initiatives
- Must be able to manage deadlines with the various actors (Clients, BSC, TMA, GTS, HR actors)
- Alert in case of detection of potential risks (planning, quality, safety...) and propose hedging actions.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.