- Scrum & Agile method: know the values, principles and agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, ceremonies…)
- Project management: being organized, having a good knowledge of project management
Strong experience in developers training
- Understand the issues and know how to translate them into written and oral form (analytical and summarizing skills)
- Be able to explain the benefits and risks of a specific solution
- Ability to take a step back and analyze and understand issues (as a whole, including in areas outside her/his own intervention area).
· Team Spirit :
- Good state of mind: taste for teamwork and a sense of common results
- Must have a good sense of dialogue, communication and listening skills: know how to take into account the point of view of others
- Relational ease and willingness to communicate with all types of interlocutors (business, technical, homologators, suppliers, etc.)
- Dialogue and exchange within the team and between all stakeholders are essential aspects. Today, teams talk to each other a lot, it is an important integration criterion. Ability to work with colleagues from different environments and cultures
- Ability to cooperate with both management and team
- Take into account the different points of view in tense situations and try to find solutions to conflicts before escalating to management.
· Innovation :
- Have a positive and constructive spirit when changes in orientation or priority come out (proposed actions, new solutions)
- Be adaptable: fast-changing environment with external demands (regulatory) that are often not anticipated
- Propose innovative ideas, solutions or strategies, know how to think outside the box
- Test and Learn Culture
- Be curious and proactive in the implementation of the principles of Agile methodology, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development, Business-Driven Development, etc... Ability to propose solutions in particular by seeking to anticipate functional needs
- Ability to simplify and adapt her/his's speech to any interlocutor (business, technical, supplier...), good communicator.
· Responsibility :
- Acting with ethics and courage
- High degree of autonomy, time and priority management: understand the scope of your responsibilities and take initiatives
- Must be able to manage deadlines with the various actors (Clients, BSC, TMA, GTS, HR actors)
- Alert in case of detection of potential risks (planning, quality, safety...) and propose hedging actions.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
7. Copy and paste only the paragraph below, which is common to all our adverts