• Cisco Data Center products (Nexus 9000, Nexus 3000, Nexus 7000/5000, Cisco ACI), Catalyst 1K/2K/3K/4K/6K and 9K– Mandatory Cisco ASR 9K (IOS XR) Cisco ASR 1K (IOS/IOS XE)
• Routing/Switching: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MST, PVST, L2 switching – Mandatory
• Broad technical knowledge of the R&S, Data center and its components: Applications, Network, Server and projects surrounding their planning, design, implementation, operation, and optimization.
• Architectural knowledge of virtualization tools and concepts is a bonus, to help architecture refresh discussions.
• Possess a clear understanding of capacity planning in various scenarios. Knowledge of Cisco routing/switching including Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, XR and NX-OS
• Hands on and troubleshooting Nexus, ACI Network
• Experience on Legacy to ACI Migration
• Knowledge on various DC Architecture (DC-DR, Active-Active DC etc.)
• Understanding of ACI Multipod, Multisite, PBR will be an advantage.
• Experience with L4-L7- load balancing, firewalls, etc. will be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of IP/MPLS
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills: ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
• CCNP and CCIE will be an added advantage
• Working on the Cisco - Data Center Devices ( Nexus9K) will be an added advantage
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.