Position: Lead. Python Developer
· Very good experience in Python and OOPS concepts.
· Good level of hands on experience in Airflow concepts.
· Experience on creating DAGs, Operators, Sensors and Hooks.
· Experience with Airflow Configuration.
· Experience with Docker and containerization concepts.
· Experience in Configuration management tools like Ansible.
· Experience with API Development with Flask.
· Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
· Work experience with GIT.
· Very good work experience on Agile methodologies.
· Knowledge on Databases, VMWARE concepts.
· Knowledge on Celery & RabbitMQ concepts.
Experience with Automation Orchestration tools like HPOO will be really helpful
- System Administration Experience with Red Hat Linux 5 / 6, Solaris 9/10
- Experience with Veritas Volume Manager
- Knowledge of x86 Hardware (HP/DELL/IBM)
- Knowledge of VMware platform or Veritas cluster
- Understanding of Scripting - Shell / Perl
"- Knowledge of Incident Management
- Experience with ITIL Framework"
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.