Experienced person with a tenure of 8-12 years in conducting risk identification and /or controls testing & reporting
• Thorough understanding of design and implementation of controls
• Capable of conducting in-depth evaluations to validate the risk and being able to elaborate on control associated
• Ability to handle sensitive matters with discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Domain knowledge of risk and internal controls
•Testing mission on defined scope through specific thematic reviews
• Control the level 1 quality framework and Challenge the existing risk and control if found obsolete or invalid
•In charge of the anomalies and action plans follow-ups
• Review the missions and independently validate the data reported by L1 by verifying/ validating risk and controls
• Ability to understand global CTL framework i.e. Process for data purposes & Systems
• Review the effective quality of the existing controls and the deliverables linked to analyze the process and test it
•Ability to perform in- depth end to end control testing and share reports to the relevant stakeholders
•Control design review of the Managerial Supervisory controls & ensure Permanent Supervision controls are well followed
•Review existing accounting, financial, operational, front office, legal & regulatory controls and provide surety through reporting that the controls are effective or suggest any necessary revisions or additions in case something is not covered. Describe the risks and report anomalies in case they are not identified and executed as per control procedure
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce